According to recent studies – a lot of people think that buying bitcoins is hard. If you think this way too, this article is going to change your mind.
You need to know that it’s actually very easy to buy bitcoin. If you are wondering where and how you can buy Bitcoin – check this guide. You need to use a currency exchange platform to buy Bitcoins. After you have created your Bitcoin Wallet – you’re ready to buy them from the platform. That’s extremely easy, simply using your credit card including other methods. But before we get there, you should know there are various Bitcoin exchange platforms. With their help, you can buy bitcoins. Here’s the list of best places to buy bitcoins in our opinion:
- Cash App
Each one of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. We’re going to share them below.
The world’s most elite investors consider Binance as the safest and fastest cryptocurrency trading platform, With easy flexibility,fast deposits and withdrawal methods. Binance is linked ,verified and confirmed by almost all banking systems with very low fee upon withdrawals and deposits. Click here to sign up with Binance.
- Advantages: Insured. Huge level of security. Absolutely legal. Easy to use. Lots of cryptocurrencies. Available in all countries.
- Disadvantages: Trade limits to new accounts.
Cash App (view detailed guide)
Many people know about Cash App due to its highly secured and convenient payment forms. This mobile payment service allows users to transform one mobile phone app to another effortlessly. Released in 2013, it gained huge popularity with millions already using it. Click here to create an Cash App account.
- Advantages: Extremely fast and effortless transactions. Secured. Allows investing in stock without fees. Simplifies reimbursements.
- Disadvantages: Does not have FDIC coverage. Has various limits for the first 30 days. Can be used only in the United States and the United Kingdom.
eToro is by far one of the most common sites when it comes to various financial instruments including cryptocurrency. eToro has gained the trust of more than 20 million users that use this platform. The numbers don’t lie, hence we consider it to be one of the best! Click here to create an Etoro account.
- Advantages: Founded in 2007. Regulated by FCA. Lots of deposit methods. Low fees. Lots of cryptocurrencies. Insured.
- Disadvantages: Not available in all countries. Has non-trading fees. Only one account currency.
BitBuy is most likely the best way to buy Bitcoin if you’re living in Canada. Many other wallets do not allow Canadian residents to fully operate or even use the platform. BitBuy is a great investing platform for lots of people in Canada. Click here to create an BitBuy account.
- Advantages: Registered and audited. Low fees. Very secure. Easy to use platform. 9 most popular cryptocurrencies available.
- Disadvantages: Only available in Canada and only accepting CAD currency.
PayBis exchange is one of the best European cryptocurrencies platforms. It has a lot of different benefits allowing users from over 180 countries to use it. The platform first appeared in 2014 supporting more than 9 popular cryptocurrencies. Click here to create an PayBis account.
- Advantages: Extremely easy to buy with a credit card. 24/7 customer support (multilingual). Fast and transparent transactions. User-friendly platform.
- Disadvantages: Doesn’t support AUD. Higher fees when paying by credit card.
Other popular platforms include Kraken; Huobi, Crypto, Coinmama, LocalBitcoins, Gemini, Binance, Uphold, Gate, KuCoin, FTX, Bitfinex, ByBit, and many others.
In the end, here’s a short summary:
- Best overall: Binance
- Best for beginners: Cash App
- To buy Bitcoin quickly: Coinmama
- To buy Bitcoin anonymously: LocalBitcoins
- For Canadian residents: BitBuy
- For EU residents: PayBis
Other Information about Bitcoin
Not all exchanges have wallets, and not all wallets have exchanges. Also, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, but except for bitcoins, there are lots of others (that are not bitcoins).
Also, it is important for you to know that there’s no need to buy one whole bitcoin. A bitcoin can be divided, so you can buy only a small part of it.
Exchanges are independent websites allowing you to exchange money for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are sent to wallets that are stored safely. Now, you created a wallet and have an account on an exchange platform.
How to buy Bitcoins?
Best Ways to Buy Bitcoins
- Credit/Debit Cards (It’s an extremely easy and fast way to buy cryptocurrencies. As with anything else, simply buy bitcoin using one of the highly-secured and trustworthy exchange platforms.)
- Bank Transfers (If you ever used bank transfers for payments, you know that it comes with the disadvantage of being a slower form of payment. However, you can send a large number of funds. Additionally, the fees are low.)
- Cash (Yes, you can use cash for buying Bitcoin. You can buy from a Bitcoin ATM using cash but if you want to buy Bitcoin[find bitcoin ATM near you] anonymously – you need to buy from someone. It offers 100% anonymity. That’s because other forms of payments are linked to your identity. As you know, cash isn’t. It generally has higher fees and the transactions are not insured. Instead, that’s maximum anonymity. Can find someone on LocalBitcoins.)
- PayPal (As with all other transactions, you can use PayPal to buy Bitcoin. However, you’ll usually need to exchange the money for cash or transfer money to the bank accounts, as you know it.)
Best Place to Buy Bitcoin
- Cheapest place to buy bitcoin: eToro for bitcoins. Coinbase offers great prices for US residents. BitBuy for Canadian residents.
- Safest place to buy bitcoin: eToro, Coinbase, BitBuy are all very secure with lots of security features and insurances.
- Easiest way to buy bitcoin: Cash App, eToro, Coinbase – extremely easy ways to buy cryptocurrency that doesn’t require any effort.
- Fastest way to buy bitcoin: By far the fastest way to buy Bitcoin is through exchange platforms. But you can also buy from a Bitcoin ATM if you have it somewhere nearby. The Bitcoin ATMs are across the world, use the Coin ATM Radar to find them near you.
- Best way to buy bitcoin anonymously: You can search through LocalBitcoins for a seller that has a great reputation to offer cash for bitcoins. This is far the best way to buy bitcoin absolutely anonymously. Note that transactions are anonymous when you send the funds from your wallet.
- Best place to buy bitcoin with credit/debit cards; bank account; PayPal: Regardless of the method you choose, you’re basically having the same options. Depending on various factors (earlier described), you can use one of the platforms of your choice (such as eToro, Coinbase, Cash App, or whatever other) to buy bitcoins with one of those forms of payments.
So, I have Bitcoins, how do I buy GBL with Bitcoin?
After you have set up your Bitcoin wallet and purchased Bitcoins with a credit card (or whatever other method you want) you have bitcoins in your wallet. You can proceed to the following step:
Buy GBL With Bitcoin Online
Here is a step by step guide on how to buy GBL online with bitcoin:
- Get yourself a Bitcoin wallet. There are a lot of different wallets. Most people choose it depending on their location. Cash App, Binance, or BitcoinCore are popular.
- Go to an exchange platform that we earlier discussed. Using credit cards or whatever other form of payment – buy bitcoins and send them to your wallet address (find the address in the wallet).
- Place an order with the required GBL Qty you want to buy with bitcoin and select crypto/bitcoin as a payment method. Follow the payment instructions offered for paying with bitcoin. You’ll need to send the exact amount to the address offered to you. The order is going to be validated as soon as possible. Once the payment gets validated – you get a tracking number when the package is sent to you.
- Sit back and wait for your order. That’s how you buy steroids with bitcoins. The funds are sent extremely fast so you can have the order processed quicker.
So that’s it. As easy as it sounds. Now you know how to buy GBL,GHB,and Chemicals with bitcoins which is fast, easy, and secure.